Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome to 2016...


Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to 2016 everyone!

Hope you had fun times last night.

I am sure that Lemon, Hubby and I did as we always do in AC..

My photo today is from NYE last year when The Wife aka Lemon came to visit.

It was freezing cold last year, so as lovely as we looked we were only out briefly.

See you soon for fun crafting times.

Big kisses and many thanks for all of my supporters, friends and family for making my 2015 a stellar one.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx