Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy Forty Something...



Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

I am chilling with my folks, before heading over to my hotel for the week.

I bought these great stamps during the Studio Calico Black Friday sale...


It's a fun set and I thought it would make fun, age appropriate cards for some of my friends :)

It was really simple to put together and the papers were all scraps. I used co-ordinating ink colours and a teeny tiny Simon Says Stamp star stamp to add some interest.

I am looking forward to making more of these.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Claire!!… hope it's a happy and healthy year for you and your family!
    Love this card… it exudes happiness!! such a fab stamp set! :-)
    Hope you're having a good weekend
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too sue. I hope it's kind to you and yours too. This stamp set is fab.. Such a bargain too. Cx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx