Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cheers to you and yours...


Hey,

I'm still in London, it's fun being with everyone this week and catching up post Christmas / New Year.

As that is on my mind, I thought I would show you the Happy New Year card I made for my Aunt..

She actually sent me a Christmas card, but I couldn't find her address before Christmas, so once I received her card, I made her a Happy New Year card.

I used the Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh set and kept it simple.

I stamped the circles in different colours that contrasted with my card blank.

Another example of stretching my stamps and not just using this set to create Bokeh cards...

Cx


2 comments:

  1. This is a fab card Claire! Love the cheery colours and the circles look really good with the sentiment… perfect design to celebrate New Year! :-)
    Hope you're having a good week
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are circles the new hexagons? You're totally nailing it with all of these techniques and I think the patterns are really modern and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx