Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy Mail..


Hey,

Happy Friday to you.

Today is my last day in London, I head home tomorrow, but tonight I will be going to dinner with my folks.

I wanted to show you the two beautiful cards that Cheiron (left) and Jenn (right) sent me before Christmas..they came with gifts too :)

Happy mail from my inspirational teachers, who I am pleased to say are friends too.

Cheiron's card came with lots of yummy Spectrum Noir pens and pencils and Jenn's came with the great Hero Arts stamp I had coveted..

I love both the cards and Cheiron's is actually a card she made in a class that Jenn taught...awesome.

Love these ladies..

Have a great weekend, I am excited to see my Hubby and the Furbabies..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx