Saturday, January 23, 2016

Simon Says..Create with Critters..




Hey,

Happy Weekend to you all.

Today I am off to lunch with some friends..if the weather holds...

I thought the Simon Says Wednesday challenge theme this week - Create with Critters was fun and wanted to play along..

Before I talk about my card the SSS team asked to see a photo of our Critters if we have them..

Well I have Furbabies..Archie and Boscat, recently we sat down and worked out how old they are LOL - Archie is 12 and Boscat is 9 - wow!!

They are pretty well travelled, as they came all the way from London to New York with us when we moved.

I work from home so there are millions of these photos, of this lazy pair reclining on my bed..

Archie (white) and Boscat (tabby)
Anyway, back to my card :)

I used Simon Says Stamp Baby Party Animals stamps and dies and a Newton's Nook wagon stamp, the grass die is by Taylored Expressions.

Thanks again to Online Card Classes and Jenn Shurkus for teaching me how to 'mix and match' my stamps..

Its a pretty simple card, I used pop dots to make 2 of the animals in the wagon standout, I used Promarkers to colour the stamps along with the new Spectrum Noir sparkle markers.

I can't wait to send it to someone!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. These are some cute animals man, I love the cat in the background just sort of waving hello, and that wagon stamp is earning its keep. Nicely laid out x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx