Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Scribble Flowers...

Hey,

So recently Simon Says Stamp has been having awesome sales :)

I LOVE a sale..

I have been buying random die-sets that I have wanted for a while and buying the stamp set that matches it..it means I've added some things to my stash that I have wanted for a long time.

Scribble flowers - used on today's cards is one of these little clever purchases..

I have wanted this set for AGES..

I used distress inks for the stamping and I spritzed and dried the flowers to get the splatter around the flower.

I love the overlay stamps, it means that you can't see any oopsies!

Cx


1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx