Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wine and friends...


Hey,

I hope it is warmer wherever you are!

It is very cold here in NYC and we are prepping for a big storm, that is going to bring a lot of snow our way from Friday...brrr

Today I am showing you cards I made as Thank You's for friends. I wanted to inject a bit of their personalities into the cards and then remembered I had this great stamp by Unity Stamp Co.

So instead of standard thank you's, I am sending them these fun cards as my friends are like me and like wine..

I used Kaleidacolor ink pads on the stamp, that's how I got the vignette of colour.

I chose contrasting spotty backgrounds, because they made the stamp pop.

Fun and easy cards to make - here is the other version.


I really love Unity Stamps, they are always a little bit different and fun.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Your wine cards are perfect! Today I received an email from Weight Watchers wanting to sell me wine glasses that are etched with lines that tell you a 5 oz, 6 oz or 8 oz pour to help you with your portions. First of all any sensible wine drinker knows that a proper wine portion is a bottle! LOL. Second, I will be knocking on your door in three, two, one and asking for a glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gradients from those kaleidacolor inks. You and I are totally aligned, I used the bday version of this stamp just this week as well. Totally on the same page x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx