Thursday, January 7, 2016

Moving Along With The Times..Spots and Dots...

Hey,

It's time for the first 2016 Moving Along With The Times Challenge..

This time around we are hosted by my good friend Jessie - she is asking us to use spots and dots...

Around the time JT posted her theme I got a big batch of new Unity Stamp Co stamps and the 'Sweet Sixteen' stamp was in that batch and I thought would be perfect for this challenge.

I coloured the stamp using Promarkers and used a white chalk marker to add the spots to the girl's dress.

I die cut the whole piece using a Xcut die - I hardly ever use these dies...

The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted and I love that I can mix and match all of the sentiments.

I mounted the image panel onto a spotty American Crafts card blank.

Very simple but fun card to make (I've got a thing about balloons on cards..)

Now it's your turn to join in the fun and show us your creations, but first pop over to MAWTT and see the fab creations by my talented teammates.

Challenge ends Wednesday 20th of January.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card CLaire, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chalk dots on the dress, that's really sweet. I love this image, it's really pretty and your die shape is nice too - why don't you use that more often?? x JT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, beautiful card. Janice xx
    Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    what a super card.
    Love the fab design of this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire happy new year - love the design of this card its just lovely hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx