Wednesday, January 13, 2016

More Scribble Flowers...


Hey,

One of the things that I have learnt over the last 2 years is that my stamps can be 'stretched'..meaning that they can be used in many different ways and not just for the original intended use.

So for example, this great scribble flowers set by Simon Says Stamp, doesn't always have to look like flowers.

In today's card, I've used the circles as a random jumble.

I like it, but I am disappointed that I misjudged the space for the sentiment...it's still going to get used though.

The sentiment stamps are some of my default go to stamps - they are by CAS-ual Fridays.

Every now and again I go through all my stamps and add a little note to their plastic sleeve with the ways I might be able to use them, so if I am stuck for inspiration, I just check my stamps and voila! ideas..

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I really like the overlap of the sentiment and circles, it shows there are just too many amazeballs to contain in a card ;) Really like the layers of the outlines and colors. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx