Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year's Eve...


Hey!

Long time no see :)

Vegas was epic and we really enjoyed our first and most definitely not our last Christmas there.

Lemon is here and we are off to Atlantic City today to celebrate New Year there.

Whilst I have Lemon here, desk time is limited. But I have been making thank you cards for all of our lovely presents.

Today's card is for a great friend and colleague, she is a little bit weird, but so am I, so we make a perfect team.

I loved this stamp by Unity Stamp Co and even though I was done with all my Christmas makes, I had to have this stamp, especially because I feel the sentiment has legs.

I used my new (Thank You Cheiron) Spectrum Noir Aquamarkers to colour the image.

I hope you all have a very Happy New Year, whatever you are doing, be safe and have fun.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Claire, glad you enjoyed Vegas and enjoy Atlantic city too, Happy New Year, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so funny, I love it. It cracks me up and I think your coloring is really pretty with the aquabrushes. They are tricky to control and this looks really artistic as a result. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx