Monday, January 11, 2016

Lisbon 2015...


Hey,

Happy Monday to you all.

I am in London, starting my first day of work for a week here.

I thought I would share some of the photos from our fab, fun trip to Lisbon in December.

It was a total blast and really cool to meet everyone's partners.

We did fun things - like find a bar that served 2 beers for 75cents, race through Lisbon in Tuk Tuks, go to the Aquarium en masse when severely hungover, drink the best 2euro wine ever in a wine shop, wander through Lisbon admiring the architecture, discover that Lisboans are obsessed with Sardines and have a fondness for Pork, shop a lot, dress up for a Michelin starred dinner, dance in awful clubs, drink a lot several times..

It was fun, we did it together and it makes me love my work colleagues a little bit more..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx