Monday, January 25, 2016

Petunia sees you..


Hey,

Hope you had a good weekend..we as you are probably aware got driven indoors by Superstorm Jonas..he was a big one - 30 inches of snow in 24hrs - that is the whole season's snowfall in one session..

Wowzers...

It meant I got to stay in and play at my desk..whoop whoop..

I made this card for a friend who recently got glasses and she is loving them, so this image made me think of her..

It is from the Stamping Bella Petunia Pig series of stamps and I really want to buy a couple more..

I coloured the image with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens. The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp.

I mounted it using pop dots onto a yellow spotty piece of card..I think the yellow makes Petunia stand out a bit more.

I've been rifling through my stamps recently to give a few neglected ones a bit of love...

This means my friends are going to get mail bombed :)

Cx

3 comments:

  1. That sentiment goes so well with the image, they are made for each other. Love the paper - is that Pink Petticoat? Love it with the image. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, its actually a Recollections paper. Cx

      Delete
  2. What a darling image...I just love the little pig and the chicks with the glasses...sooo fun!!! The sentiment is super cute, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx