Saturday, January 30, 2016

Texture birthday..

Hey,

Today I am showing you a card for a work colleague.

He just happens to share the same birthday as JT and is also my work buddy and has been super helpful.

I wanted to make him a fun card.

He cycles so I thought the chevron Ferro metallic paste offcut would be a perfect starting point.

To help keep it manly..I used a Wplus9 happy die and a Tim Holtz word die in black card.

I like the mix of fonts and angles and the patchy texture paste feels like a real bike did it..

This is why I love scraps.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Man Card! I find those always so challenging!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx