Friday, January 29, 2016

Word!


Ha ha ha

Happy Friday!

As it's Friday I think it's totally the right time for some silliness..

During my Sunday playdate with JT I found a pre-printed shark from a batch I'd made a while back.

I die cut him using a MFT stitched rectangle die, added googly eyes and then consulted JT on the sentiment.

We agreed it should be something from a fun set that I got us both in the Michael's Black Friday sale, from the Creative Chaos Recollections range.so cheap..

We settled on Word..

Because of course that's what a Shark would say...

Ha ha ha..

I love Sharks, here is a photo I took at the Lisbon Aquarium on my PHONE!! - no filters..


Have a great weekend everyone.

I'm hoping not to get snowed in again..

Cx

1 comment:

  1. SHARK SAYS WORD.

    Of course he does. Googly eyes for the win.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx