Friday, January 22, 2016

Color Throwdown..lucky to have a friend like you...


Hey,

Happy Friday to you..

Today I'm playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge -


I fell in love with the colours and wanted to play with them.

I am really happy with my card, it came out exactly as I had pictured it in my head! That's pretty rare.

I broke out my MFT rounded rectangle dies..I don't use these as often as I should, whenever I use them I'm all 'why don't I use these more?'

I used Tumbled Glass Distress Stain through a new Crafters Workshop stencil, that I got given as a Christmas present.

I then covered a piece of scrap paper with Picked Raspberry Distress Stain and then die cut friend from it - the friend die and sentiments are by Mama Elephant.

I scattered some pink and blue bling around, as what card doesn't need a bit of bling :)

Have a great weekend.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stenciling to show off this sweet sentiment! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx