Friday, December 11, 2015

Personalised Notebook...


Hi,

Happy Friday..

This is a scheduled post, as today my whole firm and our significant others are on our way to Lisbon for our Christmas Party.

As I am going to be with my work colleagues this weekend, I thought I'd show you the notebook that I gave one of my work colleagues last month for her birthday.

I have a big stash of these Muji blank kraft notebooks - I like this size (A5/A7) best. I use them for emergency gifts.

Erika loves butterflies..so this was a pretty easy one to make. I used my fab letter stamps for her name and an Inkadinkadoo butterfly stamp. Voila! Personalised notebook.

Easy peasy gift, but makes the recipient very happy...every time.

Have a fun weekend, I know we are going to!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative blog which everyone should read. You can also check our blog: Personalised Notebook

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx