Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Retro Rubber #28 ..Anything Goes..Still time to play...



Hey,

There is still time for you to play along with Anything Goes over at Retro Rubber.

I thought I'd show you another card this week - 


I used a fun stamp by Simon Says Stamp. I stamped it onto Ranger watercolour paper and used Distress inks and an aquabrush to colour it. I used Promarkers for the accents and a bit of Stickles glitter glue.

I kept it simple and die cut it using a MFT stitched rectangle die and then mounted it onto an American Crafts card blank.

Link up over at Retro Rubber whilst checking out the great creations from the ladies.

Don't forget to use a stamp a year or older and tell us about it. Challenge ends on Dec. 4th

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Awww this is mega cute Claire… such an adorable image and your colouring is really beautiful… love the tartan paper too! :-))
    Hope you have a nice day
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! LOVE the animals!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx