Thursday, December 3, 2015

Moving Along With the Times..Still time..



Hey,

There is still time for you to join in the Challenge over at Moving Along With The Times...

It was my turn to host, so the theme is Thanks / Thanksgiving.

I made you another card this week :) using the fab sketch from Sunday Stamps -


I loved the sketch and thought it would be fun to make another Thank You card..

I decided that it would be fun to use one of the giant square cards JT gave me, along with some fun papers that I have had in my stash forever. I used a new-ish stamp set by Avocado Arts for the wreath and sentiment. I fussy cut around the wreath and coloured it using Promarkers. 

To bring it all together I used some sparkly green tape and a piece of twine.

Time for you to show us your Thanks projects, pop over to MAWTT and check out the designs from the rest of the team.

Challenge ends at 6pm BST Weds 9th December.. and don't forget I have a grab bag to give away to the first person out of my hat :)

Cx


2 comments:

  1. I love all the different greens you used to create this adorable thank you card! And the twine gives it a soft feel. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I just love all the shades of green you used for this pretty card! Such a lovely sentiment, too! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx