Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Hey,

So this will be my last post until the 28th of December, as Hubby and I left for Vegas this morning..and I suspect that there will be a large amount of cray cray going on there and not much time for blogging.

It has been such a fun year for me - craft wise. I have learnt SO much, made a whole bunch of new friends and done classes and retreats that I never thought I would be brave enough to do.

At this point I have managed 286 posts..which is no mean feat..I really wanted to beat my 251 posts of 2014 and I've done that - so I am super dooper pleased and the year is not over yet..

I also got lucky with my new job - which I love - it also gives me the opportunity to work with JT again, which is always good.

Wishing all of you and yours a very Merry Christmas and thank you to all of you that have supported, guided, befriended and generally taken care of me this year.

Cx




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx