Thursday, December 10, 2015

3 stamp cards..



Hi,

Hopefully as you read this I will be in London.

Hubby and I are in town to join my firm for our work Christmas party in Lisbon - alright!! I'm staying a week, Hubby is going home next Monday.

I spent a part of last weekend playing with my stamps.

I set myself the mini challenge of making cards with 3 stamps and as little ink / colour as possible.

Fun times ahead..


I stuck with a flower stamp by Unity Stamp Co and changed the background and sentiment stamps.

The main card uses a background stamp by Stampin' Up and the sentiment is by Clearly Besotted.

Card 2 uses Simon Says Stamp falling hearts and a Hero Arts sentiment.

Card 3 uses Simon Says Stamp chevron and a Papermania sentiment.

I used 2 distress inks on all of the cards and spritzed them with water and dried them with my heat tool. I really like the way the colour spreads and merges the 2 colours.

Super easy makes...again...my time at my desk has been limited so I've been maximising it with simple makes.

Cx



3 comments:

  1. Hey friend, I've been absent for a while so apologies for the lack of blogger love. These are gorgeous and I love the idea of changing the background as it really changes the feel. Really lovely. See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah these are all super, what a great cards, Hope you have a super time at the party, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the backgrounds that you've created here Claire… really beautiful colours and it's amazing how different the stamp looks on each! :-)
    thanks for the adorable xmas card hun!
    Hope you have a great week
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx