Sunday, December 13, 2015

Cheiron ROCKS!!

Hey,

So this year I have made a great friend in the awesome Cheiron.

Not only is she an amazing teacher, but she is a totally fun and awesome person.

She has shown such kindness towards me and it's so nice to be friends with her. Case in point, just before I left for London she sent me a big package of pens / pencils for me, my ma and JT.

How nice is that!

Cheiron has a very cheeky personality. So when I was making a birthday card for her (in October...) I saw this Funny Bones stamp in my stash and it felt like something she is totally going to do when she is old!

I used distress stains, stencils and translucent paste because these are all the things that Cheiron has helped me to use better.

Both Cheiron and her friend Jenn (also a fabulous teacher and my friend too) are both advocates of using things better - not right..there is no right, as its all so personal. I needed to hear that :)

We are heading back to London from Lisbon tonight..no doubt hungover as hell!

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Hee hee… this is brilliant Claire… really made me chuckle… Love the background and stitched edges!
    Hope you've had a good weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this sentiment is brilliant. Big love for that.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx