Thursday, December 17, 2015

Mini Canvas Christmas Gifts..


Hi,

I wanted to make my 2 bosses a handmade gift.

For 2 reasons - 1) its nice to give handmade stuff 2) they do not understand crafting, they think JT and I are insane...

I guess no.2 has some truth :)

I decided to make them a mini canvas each.

I used the tissue paper and water technique that I showed earlier in the year.

It's fun to do.

The image top right is what the canvas looks like when you add the tissue and the water. The image bottom left is what was left once the tissue is dry and you remove it.

I wasn't overly happy with the final colours, so I used some distress paints and a stencil to create the overlay you can see.

The sentiment is by CASual Fridays, it's a firm fave of mine.

I hope that they like them.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! these are awesome Claire… love the colours and textures… and such a fab sentiment! your bosses will love these for sure! :-)
    Hope your week is going well
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx