Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Moving Along With The Times..Give Thanks...Top 3

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who played along with my Moving Along With The Times challenge.

We had so many fab entries it was hard to choose a top 3.

First up though is the grab bag winner..

Congratulations to No.10 Vickie O Dell

Please email me at clairescraftsATgmxDOTcom and I will post your prize when I return to NYC on 21st December.

Here are the top 3 in no particular order..

3. Create With Joyce - superb use of colour and I love all the details, the buttons are amazing.


7. Rae Ann - Love all the details on this card, the image is great and beautifully coloured.


11. Anita - I love the simple CAS nature of this card and the blending is pretty awesome too.


Congratulations to the top 3 - please collect your top 3 badge from the sidebar. 

Don't forget there is another fabulous challenge over at MAWTT tomorrow.

I'm leaving for London soon, so my posts will be scheduled for the next few days..

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx