Sunday, December 6, 2015

Cheiron teaches Mama Elephant..


Hey,

I thought I'd share my makes from Thursday's class at The Inkpad NYC.

I decided not to re-photograph them and so these are the shots from the actual night.

My girl Cheiron was our teacher - using Mama Elephant products.

It was lots of fun as usual and I learnt some new stuff..I was also glad to see that I have managed to enable Cheiron sufficiently that she bought a FUSE and that is how we made the Owl shaker card. GET THE FUSE IT IS AWESOME..

All four cards were fun to make and the graduated dots idea has sparked some ideas.

I love Mama Elephant products..I have a few things that we used in class, that I might need in my life - the die we used for the red elf card, the tag dies / stamps from the elf card...etc, etc

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx