Monday, December 14, 2015

Challenge from London..


Hey,

So we are back from Lisbon...

More about that later in the week, right now I am just trying to focus on working :)

I really wanted to enter Sunday Stamps Challenge again and the current theme inspired me..


I really loved the colours and the soft tones of the photo..

So before we left for London I made a card..

I stamped the starburst from Stampin' Up Kinda Eclectic, it reminded me of the dandelion. Then I die cut it using a Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die.

The sentiment dies are by Hero Arts.

I wish I had embossed the background looking at it now :( But it still works and the little bits of bling and white perfect accents lift the whole thing.

Hope you are having a great Monday.

Cx



5 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Claire… what a fab starburst and sentiment… and what really makes this card special is the sparkly white accents and gems… they are perfectly placed! :-))
    Hope you have a great week
    Big hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love seeing non-Christmas specific stamp sets used to create holiday cards. Very creative! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN card, Claire! I love the starburst and the big bold sentiment! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this interpretation of the inspiration in the challenge, particularly how you got that circle to look like the flower, that's really clever. Great little white dot things as well, are they dew drops?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I love how you used the starbust from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set! Very clever way to highlight "merry christmas"....and doing it before heading off to London. Impressive. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx