Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Floral Birthday Wishes..


Hey,

So I am back in NYC..feels a bit like London today as it is rainy and grey.

I am having a nice leisurely day, as work is finished.

I am meeting an old friend who is in town for lunch, then I will be back at my desk for one last play before packing for Vegas - whoop whoop.

I made this card a few weeks ago, using Unity Stamp Co. floral stamp. I stamped it onto Tim Holtz watercolour paper and used distress inks and an aquabrush to colour it.

The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp and is a firm fave from this year.

Another simple make.

I really enjoy this simple form of watercolouring and I have recently been gifted some Spectrum Noir Aqua markers, so will be trying it out with them and seeing what results I get.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous Claire! such a fab image and your colouring is awesome! nice to see a touch of Summer in this dull grey weather!!
    Thank you for being a wonderful Follower and Friend and for all your lovely comments throughout the year!
    Very Best Wishes to you and your family for Christmas and New Year!
    You're going to Vegas? sounds wonderful !! hope you have a fab time hun!
    Love and hugs, Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx