Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Retro Rubber #29..Ho Ho Holiday...still time to play...


Hey,

So it's nearly Christmas and I am in London enjoying the last week of the year with my colleagues.

I am doing a faux Christmas with my parents on Saturday before I fly back to NYC to spend Christmas in Vegas with Hubby!

There is still time for you to join in with the final Retro Rubber challenge of 2015 .

This time around, we have a fab Holiday challenge..


I'm showing you a different holiday card today, I thought it would be fun to show one more of the millions of Christmas cards that I made :)

This one uses a digital file that I got from the lovely Tam Hess over at CardMakingArtists. It was her Christmas freebie for last year.

Show us your holiday projects, but first pop over to Retro Rubber and check out the fab creations by my talented teammates.

Remember to use a stamp older than a year and the challenge ends on Dec 18th  - we will be back on January 19th, following a break for the holiday season.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx