Friday, December 4, 2015

Simon Says..Christmas Cards..


Hey,

Happy Friday.

Well it is a very happy day for me today for 3 reasons - 

1 - All of my Christmas cards have left the building and are winging their way to new owners :)
2 - Class at the Inkpad last night with Cheiron was AWESOME as usual
3 - Hubby and I are having a mini Christmas party with a couple of our friends tonight (not really a party, but with these two guests..its a party)

Fun times!

So I think this is my final 2015 Christmas card post...

I made so many of them, mainly in batches of twos and fours, I have ended up with some spares which is awesome and the new/old technique of varying the styles works out really well and stops me hating it so much.

Also fun things like the Simon Says Stamp December Cardkit make me a happy Christmas Bunny...

All the cards today were made using the kit, so easy and fun to work with.



I kept them all really simple and only used dies and markers that were not in the kit. There are actually several more, but these 3 were my faves.

It inspired me so much that this weekend, I will be digging through some of my older kits and having a play.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. These are all gorgeous Claire.... such beautiful designs... love the clean lines and fab layouts...really sweet animals on all of them too! :-)
    hope you have a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx