Saturday, December 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Daddy..


Hi,

So complete mess here..

A) I forgot to take a photo of my Dad's card in my haste to get it in the post

B) Said card has been returned to me, because according to Royal Mail my parents do not have a post box?!

Anyway...

Happy Birthday Daddy..I am looking forward to hanging with him in 2 weeks, as I will be in London and I'm having an early Christmas with my parents.

I love my Dad, he is awesome, a bit weird, sport mad, music crazy with a wicked sense of style and humour - I don't like being this far away from him, but in one sense it's cool because he sends me the funniest emails ever.

Because I don't have his card, I thought I would show the card I made for Anna the owner of The Inkpad NYC, she shares the same bday as my Dad, so it works :) She's also pretty awesome too and thanks to her and her wonderful store I have learnt a lot and made some cool friends.

Happy Saturday..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx