Monday, December 7, 2015

Welcome shiny new Niece..


Hey,

Hope you had a great weekend.

We did, we caught up with friends, hung out together and played at our respective desks :)

One of my good friends had a baby this week - a bit earlier than expected, but all is well, they knew it was a girl and so I have been calling her my niece...

She is a stunner and called Eloise, isn't that pretty.

I made this fun shaker card to welcome Eloise to the world.

Obviously I used the Fuse to make the shaker pouch, but this time I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of card and sealed that inside the pouch along with the sequins.

I used a brand new stamp and die set by Studio Calico for the sentiment and the elephant. I added a frame using my new Simon Says Stamp stitched square dies, it helped cover up a couple of mistakes..

It felt a bit flat, so I added the row of hearts by Die Versions in a bright pink paper..this made the card for me!

I can't wait to meet the beautiful Eloise and have a cuddle..

I'm working on her quilt, hopefully it will be done before Christmas

Cx




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx