Sunday, December 20, 2015

Namaste Motherbleep....


Hey,

First up I just want to say apologies if these cards cause offense.

They are a special make for a friend, this is his catch-phrase and he mentioned that he wanted to turn it into t-shirts, so I made him a set of cards :)

I created the text myself in photoshop, because I had a specific idea in mind, that Namaste, should be really scripty and flowy, to counterbalance the swear word!

It worked and I am very happy with the text.

I used Simon Says Stamp Work Out stamps and dies that I bought in their BF sale. I coloured the image with Promarkers.

All very simple really.

Here is another shot, to show the variations in colours..


Fun cards and considering my potty mouth it's a miracle that I have made it nearly 7 years as a crafter without a card like this :)

I am heading back to NYC tonight. I had a fun Christmas with my folks yesterday.

Then on Wednesday Hubby and I leave for Christmas in Vegas..it's going to be EPIC!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx