Friday, January 29, 2016

Word!


Ha ha ha

Happy Friday!

As it's Friday I think it's totally the right time for some silliness..

During my Sunday playdate with JT I found a pre-printed shark from a batch I'd made a while back.

I die cut him using a MFT stitched rectangle die, added googly eyes and then consulted JT on the sentiment.

We agreed it should be something from a fun set that I got us both in the Michael's Black Friday sale, from the Creative Chaos Recollections range.so cheap..

We settled on Word..

Because of course that's what a Shark would say...

Ha ha ha..

I love Sharks, here is a photo I took at the Lisbon Aquarium on my PHONE!! - no filters..


Have a great weekend everyone.

I'm hoping not to get snowed in again..

Cx

1 comment:

  1. SHARK SAYS WORD.

    Of course he does. Googly eyes for the win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx