Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sketch Saturday #506..Paper Nest Dolls ....


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you and welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Paper Nest Dolls and they are offering 3 digital stamps from their shop.

Here's the sketch...
When I saw the Party Chicks stamp I thought it would work really well with the sketch.

I chose my background paper first, so that I could colour the image to match. I love the soft tones I ended up with and I added some Nuvo crystal drops here and there for a bit of sparkle.

The sentiment is by CAS-ual Friday stamps..I love their stamps and I thought it would be nice to stamp it in colour and not black.

I outlined the 2 white panels using a Copic BG10 marker - it's the only Copic marker I have because it is super handy and there really isn't a Promarker equivalent.

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 30th March 7pm GMT / 2pm EST
Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx