Thursday, March 15, 2018

Today is going to be awesome..


Hey,

JT and are probably checking out of our hotel in Boston as you read this, heading to CROP ON THE CAPE..whoo hoo!!

Roughly this time last year I got a lovely lightbox - you can read all about him here.

I love colouring and even though I am a crafter and a lot of what I make needs to be coloured, I still like to colour random imagery for no actual use.

The last year has been a lot of fun for me, as I can now trace the pages and/or parts of the pages of colouring books into my mixed media sketchbook and colour with any medium I like. It also means I can mix and match imagery to create one big image.

My page today was made using a new Target colouring book ($2) and I used imagery from x3 of the pages in the book to create mine.


The photo above shows you Mr Lightbox, the 3 pages I used and the final drawing pre-colouring.

Fun right!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I love how you created this page, so cool and so fun!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx