Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Be a Pineapple...


Hey,

Whilst I was off I managed to get my hands on a Silhouette Mint - on super bargain sale - obvs!

With the Mint, you can make your own stamps. It's fun, simple and means I can now have some items that suit my potty mouth!

I decided not to start with something rude and went with a phrase that I have seen around a lot - 'Be A Pineapple. Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet on the Inside'.

Once you ink up the stamps you get quite a lot of impressions, so I stamped a bunch of these and then had a play.

For the main card and the one below I used the bear from the Simon Says Stamp 'Warm Weather Animals' set. I coloured the bears using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens.

I dug through my stash and found a crown (yes!) in the Newton's Nook 'Newton Loves London' set.

I added a pineapple background (by MFT) to the second card..not sure, maybe it's a bit busy now?


The card below was actually the first card I made, it is super busy, but I love it. Not least because I got to use Faye Monkey by Waffle Flower. Funnily enough there is also a Claire Monkey and opposite number in the London office is called Fay....I feel a logo coming on...

I used the great Concord & 9th 'Pop Art Pineapple' set - I LOVE this set, I totally overuse it. The background paper is by Studio Calico.


I am loving the Mint and I have made a few stamps that I will show you soon.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I love the sentiment, I'd definitely put it on a card for hubby as he hates pineapple! Loving your makes with the stamp x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx