Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Shimmery Heart Congratulations..


Hey,

I am back from my trip, it was SO much fun, despite the travel difficulties.

I'll tell you all about it later in the week, but I was very sad to say goodbye to JT and to the crafty ladies that we spent 2 days with.

Today's card is actually for Cheiron's Sister, she got engaged recently and I wanted her card to be fun and a teeny bit girly.

I used a Simon Says Stamp Mosaic Heart stencil and mixed glittery texture paste with Picked Raspberry distress ink. IRL it is super shimmery.

I was a bit indecisive about the sentiment, I tried EVERYTHING and finally settled on the Simon Says Stamp 'Congratulations' die, which I cut out of kraft paper to co-ordinate with the card blank.

A pretty simple make and because I had so much of the pink paste mix, I made a ton of the stenciled panels for use another time.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx