Thursday, March 1, 2018

Adventure Awaits...


Hi,

Welcome to March and my first day back at work.

About a week ago I decided to have a play with a stamp set that I got in last year's $20 challenge from JT.

It's a bit arty, so I thought it would go nicely with one of the Dyan Reavely 'Ladies'.

I chose a piece of Ranger manilla paper, I thought it would suit the various mediums I wanted to play with.

I stamped the lady first and coloured her using Dina Wakely scribble sticks and a paintbrush. I dried it all with my heat tool for speed.

Then I used the stencil that came with the Fancy Lady stamps.

I then layered over this with the stamps from the Momenta Art-C set from JT.

I loved the end result, especially the pop of orange from the brightly coloured Lady.

I die-cut it out using a stitched square Simon Says Stamp die and also cut a blue panel the same size, so I could layer them on my kraft card blank.

Fun card, very different for me. I like to step out of my comfort zone now and then.

Cx





1 comment:

  1. Relieved to hear you're finally back at work. Time off is good, but not the lack of pay! I love this, been wondering about buying those scribble sticks.....x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx