Friday, March 23, 2018

Happy Birthday Die..


Hey,

Happy Friday.

I made today's cards right at the start of my 'enforced hiatus', but never got round to posting them.

I loved the Happy Birthday circle die by MFT, I thought it would be super versatile.

I cut a bunch of them in white, so that I could colour them anyway I wanted.

For the main card, I took a die-cut white panel (Stitched Wonky dies by MFT) and stamped just a section of the Unity Stamp Co. Star background stamp. I coloured the HB circle using Picked Raspberry distress ink and a paintbrush. I thought it would be fun to use the Reverse Confetti Alligator here and I think the end result is a fun card that would be suitable for any age.

With the next card I used the same technique for the HB circle, but with Broken China ink. I hadn't used the awesome Reverse Confetti scalloped die yet, so I thought it would work really well here and I added a MFT Hippo.


Both cards are a bit different but I think they both work for all genders / ages.

Have a great weekend, I will be finishing the baby quilt tomorrow for the baby shower on Sunday..why have I left it to the last minute!! Tonight is date night with Hubby..yummy prime rib, here I come!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. That is a tricky and intimidating die, you made it work really well with both of those images. The croc coming through it - that is inspired. You work so well with layers x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx