Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Retro Rubber Challenge #83.. Anything Goes..


Hey,

Welcome to another awesome Retro Rubber challenge.

This time we have everyone's fave - Anything Goes..


I love the 'Skating By' set by Avery Elle, and I have had it since 2016, so I thought it would be fun to pull it out for this challenge.

I decided I'd go for bright neon-like colours for my card. I coloured all the stamps using Promarkers and touches of Spectrum Noir sparkle pens. I added some white gel pen dots to the girls skirt and bow.

I assembled the base of my card using some great Recollections papers - they are from a Christmas 2016 set that I got on sale and I love the brick and the sparkly pink together.

Once it was all assembled, I figured out where I wanted to stamp my sentiment and used a stamping platform to make sure it was in the right place.

I then added all the other elements to the card and a little flag with the rest of the sentiment.

I loved making this card, it was so much fun.

Over to you, to show us what you make and pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends April 6th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

6 comments:

  1. Love your super fun skating girl Claire, beautiful colors and super sweet image.
    Fabulous DSP's!!
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute and girly! The colors are perfect!! I know this card is going to make someone's day extra-special!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, bright and fun! Just your style. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheery sweet card. The touch of sparkly pink paper against that cool brick pattern is fun !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! Love the bright colors & the brick background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a bright and fun card, Claire. No wonder you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx