Friday, March 30, 2018

Shopping Our Stash: No Ink...


Hey,

Happy Good Friday,

I saw Lauren Bergold's card for the current Shopping Our Stash challenge and I was intrigued by the idea of no ink!!

I mean, no ink at all, no markers, no ink pads, no sprays, etc...

So I decided to rise up to the challenge and shop my stash to make a card.

The starting point for my card was the awesome Llama sticker from Michael's, I bought it a while ago and it's just been sitting on my desk staring at me!

Also on my desk were 3 scraps of paper that I also used on my card - the lilac strip, a pink piece (Happy die) and a green piece (Birthday die).

I embossed a piece of turquoise paper using a leaf embossing folder - also from Michael's - to use as the central piece of my card.

I love the crazy, bright, weird card I ended up with.

I am betting whoever I send it to is going to be a little bit surprised by it's craziness.

Have a great weekend.

Cx


6 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!! That llama is on my desk staring at me, too!!! I think I'll have to stick her, like, *on* my desk, because I love her so! Proud of you for putting her on a card! Terrific job using no ink. Thanks for sharing at SOS this week. I LLOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this is so sweet, Made me smile. Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Claire, what a fabulous way to SHOP YOUR STASH my friend, love this sweet Llama with this awesome design on it, soo cool.
    It's crazy what fabulous cards we can make with NO INK AT ALL!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really, so you know people who would think a card with a pink flowery llama is odd??! go figure!!! :) needless to say, *I* loooooove it & not just bc you rocked the NO INK challenge at SOS... tho obvs you totally did! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crazy, bright, weird card you ended up with as well! Especially that llama sticker!!
    Thanks for going ink free with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx