Saturday, March 10, 2018

Sketch Saturday #504: Sasayaki Glitter..

Hey,

Happy Saturday.

Today we have another fun sketch for you from the Sketch Saturday team.

Our sponsor this week is Sasayaki Glitter and they are offering a prize of 1 digital stamp from their store.

Here's the sketch that just happens to be by me!!

I decided to use Tea Mouse, I have a thing for teacups and I thought it worked well with the sketch. I coloured it using Promarkers and fussy cut it out.

I discovered that cutting a semi-circle freehand was a BEAST. So I modified it slightly and made it smaller and the strip to the left longer AND rotated it.

The striped paper is by Lawn Fawn, the sentiment is by Unity Stamp Co. and everything else is random and from my stash! I think the flower bling came from JT eons ago.

Now it's your turn to show us your interpretation of the sketch. Don't forget to go over to Sketch Saturday and check out what the rest of the DT have made.

Challenge ends on Friday 16th March at 7pm GMT / 2pm EST.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is adorable! Great sketch even with an evil semi circle!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx