Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happy 16th Birthday...


Hey,

Ever have one of those days, where the events of the day make you realise how OLD you are!

LOL.

Today my Godson Ben is turning 16, I can totally remember the day he was born, I can't believe he is already 16 and that his Mother and I have been friends for 30 years - EEEK!!!

Ben is totally into fashion and so I wanted his card to reflect that.

I smooshed a piece of watercolour paper in some distress ink and dried it off, I repeated this several times until I was happy with the background. I then stamped some stars randomly, to add a bit more interest to the background.

To tie in with the fashion aspect, I added a Dina Wakely Scribbly Man.

I didn't want to cover the beautiful image / background, so I heat embossed part of the sentiment (freebie from AMuse) onto Vellum and added a die-cut for the rest of it.

Super happy with this, I think it's perfect for a fashion forward 16 year old.

His gift is the same thing that I give all my godchildren at this age - a weekend away with me - Ben I think has drawn the lucky straw, as now that we live in NYC, this gift means he is coming here.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I lurves this! So stylish and cool, even though cool is not a cool thing to say these days! Your godson is a very lucky chap to get to spend time with you, wherever in the world that might be x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx