Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Craftgang Baby...


Hey,

So I promised you I would tell you all about my weekend!

One of the Craftgang (Tiff) was having a baby shower over the weekend and I thought it was on Sunday. So I spent Saturday morning frantically finishing off her baby quilt....


After it was finished, I patted myself on the back and got my clothes ready for the shower on Sunday.

I noticed that my phone was going nuts and it was the Craftgang asking me where I was..yep, totes got my dates wrong and the baby shower was on Saturday!!

Cue, me getting washed, dressed, make-up on, gift wrapped and in a taxi in 15 mins flat!

I am so glad I checked my phone and made it in time for at least part of it...

Then we all wake up on Sunday morning to the news that Baby Sophia made her entrance into the world at approx 8am on Sunday morning LOL!!! I am guessing she 'saw' all the beautiful clothing she had to wear and decided to get on with it!

So on Sunday I made the new baby card - which is the main photo today. I decided to do something a bit different and broke out my Silhouette Portrait and used a Lori Whitlock Elephant card template.

It was so much fun to make. You cut the card blank, the x2 elephants and the trunk hearts and ears. Super easy to assemble and I added brads for the eyes. The papers I used are by American Crafts and I have had them for years and only used 1 sheet!! I also used a purple cardstock for the card blank, ears and hearts, because Tiff loves purple.

So that was my Saturday and Sunday was spent at my desk pretty much going 'what happened yesterday?' LOL.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx