Thursday, March 22, 2018

CASology 292: Foil


Hey,

Last night I thought I'd look at the current CASology challenge.


I am so glad that I did..I love foiling.

As I don't have a laser printer, I use a really fun and simple method to add foil to my cards.

I use a Deco Foil adhesive pen and Deco Foil sheets.

For this card I drew some uneven stripes and added a bit more adhesive to the right side. You need to let the adhesive dry until it feels a bit tacky, then add the foil and press down. Run it through your manual die-cutter to ensure the foil is sticking. Then pull off the excess foil.

I love the grungy stripes I got here and they really pop on the black background. I used a new stamp and die set that I got at AC Moore.

The end result is yummy and I made a couple more in different colours.

Cx



3 comments:

  1. This turned out beautifully! I love the grungy look of your stripes! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work man, foil scares me but this is really spesh. Love the diet sentiment as that gives it a lot more pop x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I think I might have to look into one of those adhesive pens. Those stripes are so awesome! I love CAS grunge!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx