Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Retro Rubber Challenge #82 Tic-Tac-Toe..


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

New for 2018, we are going to do a few Tic-Tac-Toe challenges, starting with this awesome one created by Jan.


I chose the first vertical line - Pink, Twine and Birthday.

I stamped the large number stamp from 'Birthday Bisque' by Jillibean Soup, I've had it since 2016 and it was overused and then neglected a bit. I coloured it in 3 shades of pink and then die-cut it using a large pennant die.

I added a bit of twine to the top of the pennant.

I fiddled about for ages trying to decide where to stamp happy birthday and I finally settled on stamping directly onto my card blank, below the pennant.

I love Tic-Tac-Toe, so many possibilities.

Can't wait to see which row you chose and don't forget to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends March 23rd.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Using the pennant shape for the numbers adds such a lot of interest. I like the bright shades of pink you've used - very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stamp, Claire! The colors just make it so happy!! We used the same vertical row, which demonstrates how versatile the challenge is. Have a great week, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever you didn't divulged any age on this card, tee hee!! it can be for any kind of age, bright and fun.
    Have a great week, my dear.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, love how you added the twine x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx