Saturday, March 3, 2018

Old Fart....


Hey,

So no doubt Hubby and I are a bit jaded after last night's festivities!!

I thought I'd share the quick card I made for a friend recently.

He happens to be only 7 months older than me, so making him a card that says old fart is pushing it a bit!

I kept it super simple, the background is a stamp by Prima Marketing, I love their background stamps.

The sentiment is by Unity Stamp Co and is part of the most hilarious sentiment set ever (Frankly Said).

The pretty die is by Reverse Confetti and I thought it was a soft touch to my cheeky card!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. See this was the card that the random comment was for! I think I need a carer....

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx