Wednesday, March 14, 2018

New Home for the Cats...


Hey,

First full day today in Boston with JT!!

One of my colleagues in London who is also a good friend, is moving into her new home on Saturday.

She reminded me that she would be on the look out for 'her card' LOL.

I specifically bought the BugKittyHomeScene stamp from Bugaboo to make her card. She has x2 Ragdoll cats - Francois and Bianca, and they rule the roost.

Bianca and Francois
I coloured the stamp to a) match the cats colouring and b) my fave red chair that my friend and her husband own (shown above..)

It's all pretty simple, just coloured using Promarkers and Nuvo Crystal drops. I added white gel pen dots to the blanket on the chair.

Bugaboo have a 'All Creatures Great and Small' challenge this week, so I am entering my card.

Cx


3 comments:

  1. This seems to be the perfect card for your friend, and so personal as you’ve got her red armchair and cats on there as well. Cute!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card to match her cats. I have two Siamese which are similar in color. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Natures Wonders Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and I love the restricted colour palette x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx