Saturday, March 4, 2017

Tiddly Inks..Octopus Anniversary...


Hey,

Happy Saturday.

I had great fun last night at class at The InkpadNYC taught by Cheiron, great to be back with the craftgang and out and about.

Today I wanted to play along with the current Tiddly Inks challenge - Love.

I coloured their awesome Octopi My Heart stamp using Zigs and an aquabrush (and it counts as Day 4 of the 30 days of colouring).

I thought it would make a superb anniversary card, so I fussy cut out the image and stamped my new fave freebie anniversary sentiment (gift from JT).

The background I made using distress inks and a recollections stencil. I think it looks a bit like sea.

I love this stamp, it is going to get overused, it is such a joy to colour and I'm pretty pleased with my card too.

It is purely accidental that I have posted two Octopus cards in a row...

Cx



3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Only just realised that you had an op. I hope you're recovering well and that eventually it will make things easier for you. Hugs. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love what you've done with the image! Great coloring and a fabulous background to go with it! So happy you are joining us for the challenge on the Tiddly Inks blog. Good luck, and thanks for the love on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab anniversary card! Love how you added the sentiment right to the heart. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx