Monday, March 6, 2017

The Paper Players..Hello Baby Girl...


Hey,

Happy Monday.

Today is officially the first day in the proper NYC office. This month I will be doing 2 days from home, as I am still not 100% fit, but I am excited to be in the office with my colleagues.

I had fun over the weekend playing at my desk, I felt all inspired, following class on Friday.

I love making baby cards and had one to make, so I had a lot of fun and it totally works with The Paper Players challenge this week -


This card is for my Flamingo crazy friend, so it was only right that I started this card by heat embossing the Flamingo background stamp by Simon Says Stamp.

The Stampin' Up Cheerful Critters are always super handy and I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the Rabbit for this card. The sentiment was a mix of stamps.

I had planned on saying 'Welcome Baby Girl' - but I don't have a welcome die and I really wanted that to be a die-cut (time for spendyspendy..). So I used the giant SSS Hello die - I think it works well here.

When I started putting it together I thought it needed something to make the elements pop a bit, but not obscure the background too much..in comes my friend vellum..

A slightly kooky baby card, which made me smile a lot.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Hello Claire, so nice to see you joining us at The Paper Players this week with this sweet card! I SO love flamingos and the pink is perfect for a little girl. Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is adorable! I love all those pink flamingos! Your friend will love it! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx