Friday, March 24, 2017

Marquee Messages...


Hey,

Happy Friday!

I bought the Stampin' Up Marquee messages stamp set a long time ago and I have only really played with it once.

A few weeks ago I thought it would be fun to have another play with it.

I stamped two of the large marquee stamp and then coloured them with Zigs, Spectrum Noir sparkle pens and stickles.

Both parts of the sentiment were stamped after, as there are a few messages and I was undecided. I like the pop of the black birthday, it works really well here.

I had stamped, coloured and fussy cut the Marquee Messages before my playdate with JT and was a bit at a loss as to how to use them.

JT gave me the idea to use a grey background for the yellow one, giving it a bit more of a masculine feel. I decided to use a Lawn Fawn grey spotty card blank and she was 100% right and so I used a pink spotty card blank for the other one.

I love Lawn Fawn mini card blanks, so pretty and they are also super handy.

Here are both cards -


I love these cards, they are so impactful, maybe more work than I would like..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx